ReForest London is a non-profit organization dedicated to partnering with our community to enhance environmental and human health in the Forest City, through the benefits of trees.
Working first as the Community Engagement Assistant, and then as the Projects Assistant, I collaborated with these enthusiastic tree people to:
- Assist in coordinating event planning efforts for community engagement events
- Create promotional material for many programs within the organization, including posters, handouts, banners, infographics, and signage
- Plan social media strategy and design content in the form of text, graphics, and event pages
- Coordinate the Forest City Geocaching Adventure contest through social media
- Design print material for their annual direct mail campaign